Saturday 22 February 2014

True Love


Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say
Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face

There's no one quite like you

You push all my buttons down

I know life would suck without you


At the same time, I wanna hug you
I wanna wrap my hands around your neck

You're an asshole but I love you

And you make me so mad I ask myself

Why I'm still here, or where could I go

You're the only love I've ever known

 But I hate you, I really hate you,

 So much, I think it must be


Why do you rub me up the wrong way?
Why do you say the things that you say?

Sometimes I wonder how we ever came to be
But without you I'm incomplete

True love, true love
It must be true love
Nothing else can break my heart like
 No one else can break my heart like you

 Sent from my iPhone

No comments: